COVID-19 Update 30-11-2021
Please read before proceeding with your order.
Current demand exceeds supply for some products, especially our West Cork Wagyu Beef.
We will do our very best to fulfil your order, but in some cases, if we cannot, we may replace an item, with a very similar product.
Any replacements will be of equal or greater value than the original item ordered.
Due to the current crisis, our courier (DPD) is experiencing greater than normal volumes of deliveries.
As such, they no longer guarantee us next day delivery.
In light of this, we will now dispatch orders on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only.
Orders dispatched on Wednesday, will reach the customer by the latest, Friday.
Our meat is vacuum packed in sealed insulated boxes, with freezer packs. These boxes have been tested to hold meat at the correct temperature of 5°C or below for over 48hrs.
For further information please visit: https://dpd.ie/DPD-Ireland-Corona-Virus-Updates
Our service allows customers to order online from the comfort of their homes or offices and have our quality products delivered to them. We handle your order with the same great care and attention to quality and food safety as we would were you to buy in our shops.
- Your meat is custom cut, weighed and priced by our in-store butchers.
- Our delivery services run on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday.
- Fastway Couriers will deliver your order.
- Meat will be stored in a temperature-controlled package.
- Each cut is vacuum packed and stored in a polystyrene box surrounded by ice packs.
- The temperature will remain below 4°C until you open the box.
- Orders are delivered fresh, but can be frozen on request. Please ensure that you refrigerate or freeze your meat as soon as possible.
- Our online ordering facility is always available and our staff process orders from Monday to Thursday (excluding bank holidays).
Online orders include nationwide delivery free of charge for all orders over €100 (ROI and Northern Ireland). For orders under that amount, delivery costs €10 in ROI and Northern Ireland.
Alternatively, you may collect your order from one of our shops. Please specify your preference of shop in the Notes section:
- Railway View, Macroom, Co. Cork
- Wolfe Tone Square, Bantry, Co. Cork
|Order Before||Earliest Delivery|
Depending upon your choice of products, and in the interest of providing you with the freshest possible meats, dispatch of your order may be delayed.
We are confident that we will meet your high standards and expectations. However, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied or, should you have a complaint, we will be happy to discuss this with you.
As all the products we supply are perishable, we regret that we are unable to offer you the usual statutory right to cancel your order up to 7 working days following delivery of the goods.
- Where products supplied are damaged, incorrect or faulty and you have notified us within 12 hours of delivery of the order, we will either replace the product or issue a full refund to you.
- You must return the goods to Michael Twomey Butchers for inspection prior to agreeing any refund, at your own cost, keeping the product frozen.
- If you do NOT return the goods at your own cost, then we reserve the right to deduct any reasonable costs we incur in recovering the goods from you and will deduct this from your refund.
- If goods are confirmed to be faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied we will refund any delivery costs incurred by you in returning the goods, no later than 30 days from notification.
To discuss any return of meat you must follow our returns procedure by contacting us by email at email@example.com to obtain a returns authorisation.