1. Allow the steaks to come to room temperature by removing from the fridge about 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Pre heat your griddle or heavy based frying pan until it smokes; no oil.
3. Season the steaks just prior to cooking.
4. Do not overcrowd the pan; a couple of medium sized steaks per pan.
5. Cook in large skillet over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium rare.
6. All the steaks to rest for at least 5 minutes before carving.
7. Cut diagonally across the grain into thin strips.