Wagyu Striploin Steaks
2 x 12oz Steaks
An intensely marbled Striploin steak; the intense marbling stemming from the genetic predisposition of the Wagyu breed.
The Wagyu meat is self-basting from within, giving you a most succulent, flavoursome steak – providing a nutty, buttery taste.
Not only is the taste of this Wagyu Striploin steak unique, but the “melt in the mouth” texture is like nothing you have tried before.
- Remove steaks from the fridge approximately 30mins before cooking, and keep covered.
- Heat a large frying pan, on a high heat.
- Do not oil the pan, or the steaks.
- Once the pan is smoking, add the steaks – no more than two at a time.
- Cook on a high heat to desired level of “doneness”.
- This meat is best served rare or medium-rare.
- Allow to rest, tented in foil (shiny side inwards) somewhere warm, before serving.